Tools should help their users to do their work. Too many tools require too much learning, and effort to master. We work hard to make Testuff as easy to use as possible, trying to pay attention to the so-called ‘minor’ features and options – the ones that make a difference for the end-user. Sometimes it is this one-click that helps us to really speed things up on our daily-routine work.
So this month the monthly version of our desktop client includes exactly this type of enhancements. Check the list below for the full details.
The new web version is in use by many of our customers, and feedback is great so far. A few last pieces will soon be in place to complete a full working web-version.
Here’s the full list of enhancements on this month’s desktop-client version:
- New Filter – by Product Version.
- Creating a new sub-lab, with the parent lab tests, defaults the parent’s name as selected for the copy.
- Assign tests – when assigning tests to testers, you can now choose to assign them to the Test Creator. Another cool way to plan your testing cycles assignments.
- Mantis – Import of tickets is now supported for Defects and Requirements.
- Suite Description – suite can now include a description on it. Tell your testers what’s it about.
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.