I’m sure you have read our post about it and that you are as excited as we are. Testuff takes bug trackers integration to a new level, introducing a Two-way integration process, with new defect status updates from the tracker to Testuff.
This is in line with our longtime strategy of allowing our users to maintain their environment and other tools, while using Testuff as their test management solution. It also another step in the long journey we’ve been taking in the past 4 years towards giving you the best integration possible.
Testuff 1.43 includes much more as always. One to mention is a Test Editor new feature, allowing you to link attached files and images to a step or the expected results. There’s more coming on this in the coming versions, making it easier and better.
So What’s New?
- Bug trackers integration:
- Synchronize Defect Status as updated in your Jira or Fogbugz
- Get Defect Status list values from tracker to use in Testuff
- Report Watchers field for Redmine
- Support number only as code in Chiliproject custom fields
- Failed run report now includes link to the defect in the tracker
- Test Editor:
- Attached file in the test can now be related to a step / expected result
- Images can be linked and shown in the test on the step / expected result
- Assign a test to Last Tester
- Assign failed test directly from the defect
- Text Filters now accept multiple values for better filtering capability
- Reports and Export:
- Lab report in the browser includes now category and priority columns
- Excel backup file includes links to attachments on tests
- Reports stack bars better sorted
- Runs report to Excel includes status column and details of the steps
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- Consider using our API to create your own reports. Your managers will love it….
- Customize your account in Settings–>Customization.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.