Following an exciting April with two releases: the new Testuff for Mac as well as version 1.17, we’re back to business as usual with our monthly new release for May.
As you probably remember, version 1.17 included a few new features, with User Permission as the main feature. It was nice to get so much good feedback, and we hope you will like the new enhancements on version 1.18 just as much:
- Improved Test Runner – Run the next/previous test in the lab or on the My Tasks list directly from the Runner
- Drag & drop a group of selected suites onto a lab
- New Report – Branch by suites
- “Go to step” new option in the test editor – use ctrl+G to go directly to a selected step in the test editor
- Better control over comments sent to the bug tracker
Many thanks to our users for providing feedback and working together with us to improve Testuff.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other ideas and feedback or if you have any question (drop us an email at email@example.com).