2012 is here, and our first version for the year (Testuff 1.38) is out.
We’ve started 2012 in full force, and plan to cover a few areas in Testuff for which we have some great enhancement ideas (Requirements is one to mention). This year will be one were we will launch new services, adding to your complete testing experience.
Here’s the full list of enhancements for Testuff 1.38:
- Test Editor Enhancements:
- Control the Font Size and Color
- Hot-Key Ctrl+F for Search & Replace functionality
- API Additional Supported Options:
- Report a new defect with an attachment
- Update test status and time progress
- Better Planning in Labs:
- Assign new tests from current runs in a lab plan
- Right-click to go to a test from a run
- And more:
- Reports Share option is now available on all reports
- Search option on our website’s Online-Guide
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- Work on several tests at once. Select more than one test/run and right-click the selection for speed editing.
- Exclude tests from requirements. If you don’t need a whole suite to be set as a requirement, you can select tests, in that suite, and exclude them.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.