2013 is here, hard to believe a month has passed already… Testuff 1.50, the latest version and the first for the year is now available.
We’ve made some important changes on a few screens, where lists are now showing in pages and with new Filters that allow you to easily get the tests or defects you need at that time. We will be taking this same approach on additional screens, after getting your feedback and suggestions.
This version has of course more to it. Different areas of Testuff, with different enhancements and new features.
I want to update also that our project for a web solution is on its way, as mentioned in previous newsletters, and is making good progress. We’ll be sharing updates about it with our community through all channels (Facebook, Twitter, newsletters and other) in the coming weeks and months so follow up on us there regularly.
So What’s New?
- Re-Design of tests lists:
- New Filters on test lists (in Requirements and Labs screens)
- Pages presentation of test lists for better performance and control
- Bug Trackers:
- Email – Enter an email address in the Bug Reporter while reporting a defect (cc as a custom field)
- Rally – Owner field added as a predefined field
- BugTracker.NET – Predefined & custom fields are now supported
- Requirements coverage by defects – new defects-in-this-requirement column
- Search applied to the requirements data
- Defect Filters:
- New Filters – by Suite and by Configuration
- Filters are now improved to include with and is as options for the entered text
- New Report: Waiting Tasks (by branch/suite/lab)
- And always those little things that make it all so easy:
- Add defect link in the defects screen to easily report a new defect
- Defect reports now open in a Testuff window
- Improved delete process of runs in labs
- Creating a new lab with runs from another lab, now synchronizes runs (not run yet) to their latest test update
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.