Summer is leaving us, on this side of the world, and we are seeing our users getting back from their vacations. While they were resting, our team was busy preparing the new Testuff version for them. While it won’t be holiday pictures, I’m sure they will be attaching images to the test runner, not that it is supported.
This should help getting the execution messages across in an easy and convenient way. A picture is worth a 1,000 words they say :-)
Testuff 1.45 includes new reports, API enhancements and more. It is important to mention that we’ve made some major changes on the background. While these are not visible, they will improve performance and behavior in some parts of Testuff.
We have great plans for the rest of this year’s versions. We’ll update as we go.
So What’s New?
- Attach Screenshots to a Run, while running it, with an easy one-click
- New Reports
- Lab By Run_Configuration
- Run History report for a run
- My Tasks New Filter: Show tasks from all projects and branches for the user
- API Enhancements:
- Extend Test return info and search options
- Add automation_id to run data
- Enable any value while reporting defect status from a url
- Those little things that make the difference:
- New create defect Icon in the test runner
- Test_ID column in suite report
- More while-in-action notices
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- Be sure to update your payments account (at Plimus) with any credit card changes to avoid charge failures.
- Make new orders, for monthly licenses, from Testuff Settings window. For yearly new orders, go to your Plimus account and process them there.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.