How does Testuff integrate with VersionOne?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your VersionOne account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use VersionOne for bug tracking.
If you host VersionOne on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure VersionOne with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose VersionOne from the Select a bug tracker combo box.
- Fill in the VersionOne server address in the URL field.
- Enter your Token, or the username/password for the tracker in Set User.
- Set the default Project. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom VersionOne project will be exported using this project name.
- You may click the Submit a sample defect report button to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in VersionOne. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click Save to save the settings.
Can I associate a custom VersionOne project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain VersionOne project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom VersionOne project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to Settings menu option at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Projects option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section, make sure the Tracker field is set for VersionOne, fill in the VersionOne project for this Testuff project.
- Click Save to save the settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your VersionOne.