How does Testuff integrate with Trello?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your Trello account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use Trello for bug tracking.
If you host Trello on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure Trello with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose Trello from the Select a bug tracker combo box.
- Set the default Board and List values. Defects exported from Testuff projects, that do not have other custom values for the board and list, will be exported using these names.
- To set your user details go to https://trello.com/app-key. You’ll find there the Key and a link to manually generate the Token. Copy them into the user’s details fields, under Set User. Note that allowing Testuff to access your Trello is mandatory for the integration to work.
- You may click the Submit a sample defect report button to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in Trello. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click Save to register the settings.
How do I add my custom fields?
- Click on the Customize bug tracker fields button, the Manage bug tracker fields window pops up.
- Click on the Add custom field link and enter the Name and Code of each required customized Redmine field.
Can I associate a custom Trello board and list to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain Trello board or list, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom Trello board/list set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to Settings menu option at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Projects option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section, make sure the Tracker field is set for Trello, fill in the Trello board and/or list values for this Testuff project.
- Click Save to save the settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your Asxosoft.