Does Testuff support tests in right to left languages such as Hebrew and Arabic?
Yes it does. Here’s how to configure it:
- Click the Settings icon at top right of the Testuff screen.
- Choose the Customization menu option.
- Under Behavior section, check the Enable right to left languages checkbox.
- Enter a project and go to the tests tab.
- Edit or create a new test.
- Choose a direction for the test via the two direction button in the Test Editor. Note that it controls an entire text to be typed in right to left or left to right.