How does Testuff integrate with Clarizen?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your Clarizen account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use Clarizen for bug tracking.
If you host Clarizen on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure Clarizen with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose Clarizen from the bug trackers combo box.
- You can set a default Project. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom Clarizen project will be exported using this project name.
- Click Set User button to enter your credentials for your Clarizen account.
- You may click the Submit a sample defect report button to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in Clarizen. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed in your Clarizen account.
- Don’t forget to click the Save button to register the settings.
How do I add my custom fields?
The best and easiest way is to click on the Customize bug tracker fields button and use the
Show available custom fields link, then select those you wish to add.
Can I associate a custom Clarizen project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain Clarizen project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom Clarizen project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to Settings menu option at the top left of the screen.
- Click on Projects option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section, make sure the Tracker field is set for Clarizen and fill in the Project for this Testuff project.
- Click Save button to register the new settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your Clarizen.