How does Testuff integrate with Asana?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your Asana account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use Asana for bug tracking.
If you host Asana on an internal server, the integration is done likewise. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure Testuff for Asana?
- In Testuff, go to Settings and select the Bug Trackers menu option. The Bug trackers integration page will display. Click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose Asana from the Select a bug tracker combo box.
- Enter your Asana default Workspace and Project.
- In your browser, go to your Asana account.
- In Asana go to Settings->My Profile Settings->Apps->Manage Developer Apps
- Under PERSONAL ACCESS TOKENS section, click ‘Create New Personal Access Token’
- Enter ‘Testuff’ in the description and click ‘Create’
- Copy the API Token and paste it when prompted for the tracker’s Token in Testuff.
Can I associate an Asana project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain Asana project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a Asana project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the Settings, select the Projects menu option and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General Settings section within Bug tracker settings, select from the Tracker combo box, the Asana option to set it for this Testuff project.
- Click the SAVE button.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your Asana.