Testuff 1.46, the new Testuff version, was just released. We’re excited about this version, which includes two major changes. These changes will help our users with better organization and better management of their requirements and tests in Testuff.
As with the test suites list, both the requirements list and the labs list allow now adding sub-folders (or more Sub-requirement and Sub-lab). This ability to build a real tree-type list on all Testuff main working screens, is yet another step on our long journey for making life easier for testers….
The version includes some few more enhancements, and of course – as with all version – many backstage fixes, server improvements and infrastructure work.
The last quarter of the year won’t be different, in everything which is related to our version upgrades. And this is really good news :-)
So What’s New?
- Requirements – Creating a tree-type requirements list is supported
- Labs – Creating a tree-type labs list is supported
- Defect status can be now synchronized from Pivotal
- More of those little changes that make the whole difference:
- Report defect link in the Test Runner changed to an icon
- Soft-link sign added to show such tests, in the labs screen (assign tests window)
- Test ID was added to the suite report
- Product_Version and Run_Configuration fields can be now changed via right-click menu
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- Adjust your view to the way you like it: All windows within the screens can be re-sized (Drag the borders). Columns in tables can be hidden (right-click the titles area).
- In Requirements area, under the Tests in this requirement, right-click a test to get a list of actions and reports. Direct access. No need to move to other screens.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.