Can you believe we are still excited about every new version, as we were in the first few, many-many months ago? We are!
The new Testuff version (Testuff 1.22) includes a number of great new features, user interface improvements which will help make your work easier, and two new reports.
We’ll also never get tired thanking our customers, for the ideas and useful feedback on which we base our work.
Here’s this month’s list:
- Growing fast? Too many projects? Now you can Archive projects, branches and labs.
- New Excel import option – update your existing tests directly from the imported file.
- Our great Test Editor just got better with a ‘next/previous’ test option.
- New reports:
- Suite by Category.
- Suite by Priority.
- Improved follow-up on test changes – ‘updater’ field added in the Tests tab.
- New right-click option to view a suite details in browser.
- Database performance improvements.
Tips of the month:
- Bug tracker setup allows you to connect each Testuff project to a matching tracker project.
- A test in the lab will be automatically re-assigned to the tester who runs it, regardless of any other tester’s list of tests. You can use it, for example, when not sure about assignments when creating the lab.