Another year is heading fast to its final month… We’re working as usual and just released Testuff 1.48, our latest version. Great stuff for Jira users, and many of those things that makes our users happy while testing with Testuff.
If you missed our new section of the case studies on our website, this is your chance to read some of our customers experience working with Testuff.
Our team is already deep into Testuff 1.49, last version for 2012. We have exciting plans for it and for 2013 and I will be updating you on that in the coming newsletters.
So What’s New?
- Jira Integration Enhancements:
- Integration upgraded to the new Jira API
- You can upgrade your integration if you’re using Jira v5 and up by switching your bug tracker (Settings—>Bug tracker) from Jira-old to JIRA.
- The new API allowed us to enhance the integration with Jira:
- Automatically get predefined fields values from Jira
- Automatically get your custom fields, from your Jira
- My Tasks new filter – by test name
- Test Runner usability improved with new links positioning
- Export / Import now supports all tags (bold, italic, etc)
- Requirements Enhancements:
- Requirement–>Reports–>Status report now includes statistics summary
- Configurable list for requirements Type field
- Requirement details window now includes all fields and parameters
- New Failed Steps report for suites
- Severity field of a defect is now controlled via the right-click menu
- Status of an assigned test can be controlled from your automation scripts, by using the assigned test ID (right-click-> Show ID option in My Tasks or Labs)
- Admin users can now change a user’s email address
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.