Following last month’s new Requirements design, we’ve received many suggestions and feature requests for this section. It proved to be an important part of Testuff for many customers, and we decided to give it more attention in the our new version (Testuff 1.40).
We plan to continue and enhance it, improving your requirements management, in the coming versions as well. We actively asked for feedback and we do so again – your feedback, comments and suggestions, is valuable and we learn much from it. Keep sending these.
Here is the full list of Testuff 1.40 new features:
- Create a new requirement from a suite
- New fields added:
- Filters enabled
- Copy & Paste is now available
- Bug tracker cascading list of field values is now supported
- Create the list of values as you have them in your tracker
- Automatically get the list for your FogBugz field values (additional trackers will follow soon)
- New Export of labs data to Excel
- Integration with automation tool QTP
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- Use the lab filters to assign only the filtered tests. When assigning suites/tests only the filtered results will be assigned.
- Keyboard Shortcuts are a great way to save time when working with Testuff. works in the test editor, but in other screens as well. For example use ctrl+arrow to move tests up and down in the test screen.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.