In the first quarter of 2011, we’ve been busy adding customization capabilities to Testuff. One area we focused on was our bug tracker integration. Custom and predefined tracker fields are now available to report from Testuff, and to show in the bug reporter.
In this version we included enhancements to Bugzilla, Redmine, Gemini, Unfuddle and even the custom bug tracker.
We are planning to work on some long-awaited requests in the 2nd quarter, a few to mention are the test editor spell checker, the video recorder for Mac users and more. We won’t be stopping there, and you should expect some more user-control and customization options amongst many other enhancements.
Testuff 1.28 includes some more improvements:
- Better manage your test tracking:
- New Time tracking by priority report
- Estimated time summary on the unassigned tests in labs
- Those small usability changes that make life easier:
- Progress bar on assignment of tests in the Tests tab
- Lab filters reorganized to save screen space
- Server improvements
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Stay tuned for the next version. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- Use the “Forgot your password?” link on the login screen, to create a new personal password if yours is lost.
- Click the bulb icon on the top left side of the Test Runner to get the history information of the test you are running.