There’s no stopping us when it comes to working for our customers. Years go by, and we continue our never-ending journey to create the best testing tools for you. 2017 was our 10 year anniversary, and we celebrated our test management tool first decade together with our great community of users around the world.
And we’re just starting the next 10…
Wishing you a great 2018 with many successful software testing projects. We’ll be there to help.
Here’s the list of enhancements for this month’s version:
- Better test planning: Assign tests to testers directly from the Operate on all feature.
- Label Management: Manage your labels from the more menu in the Tests screen.
- Review your testing project: Overview screen links, now open as a dedicated window with the corresponding results. Not just a better reviewing process, but also a working screen, enabling you to act upon the results.
- New optional tracker field – creator – now available to include in the bug reporter. Make sure Axosoft tickets show the correct creator of the defect.
- Work with any Axosoft version: your tracker API version can be configured, and Testuff will integrate with any version of Axosoft you’re using.
More in this version:
- Standalone Video Recorder: The list of the available video files is now limited to the latest 30 videos. Faster upload, easier to find the relevant files.
- Web App:
- Too many branches? Need to copy all data from one branch into another? Merge branches feature is now available in the web app.
- Major changes and enhancements to improve the application’s performance.
Watch Our New Intro Video
The Testuff Team