The monthly new version introduces enhancements to the Labels feature, which is now available on tests, runs (assigned/executed tests) and defects. You can use it for any purpose, and customize it for your own specific needs.
The exciting news to share is that Testuff 2.0 is almost here. You know that we’ve released the first phase a few weeks ago to customers, and are about to release the second phase soon. This new web-version will make your work easier and your experience seamless. Our team is working around the clock to get it ready on schedule.
Feel free to reach out with any comments or suggestions.
Here’s the full list of new stuff on this month’s version:
- On Assigned Tests – new column on My Tasks and Labs, showing the labels
- On Defects – new column showing the labels of a defect
- Adding and removing labels is now supported on assigned tests and defects, directly from the right-click menu
- New on the API: Retrieving the comments of executed tests
- Assembla: reporter_id field added as a predefined field
- Excel backup file: The test’s stage field value added to the properties column
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.