| Bug Trackers | Automation Tools |
Greater Efficiency. Improved Productivity. Better Tracking.
Navigating the software testing landscape can be challenging. This is especially true when you have team members who use a range of different tools. Not all solutions are compatible with one another, making it difficult to standardize results and benefit from uniformity.
At Testuff, we understand these challenges, which is why we’ve built our test management tool with third-party integration in mind. That way, you can stay focused on the project at hand without having to worry about conversions, interoperability, or compatibility. No matter what debugging tools you currently use, your data will integrate seamlessly with Testuff.
Below are just some of the benefits of this powerful integration:
- Work with Testuff test management, and report defects directly to the tracker, so developers see the reports with all of the details of the test and the defect.
- Defect report can include screenshots, file attachments and Testuff unique defect-video files.
- Control your Defect Template to customize its content and looks.
- Map any tracker’s custom fields in Testuff, and report them, with the defects.
- Get automatic status updates for the defects, whenever developers modify them within the tracker.
- Receive test automation results into Testuff, and manage both manual and automated testing in one unified dashboard.