Back to business-as-usual mode, after working hard to sort a few issues, which followed Testuff 1.50 a month ago. We had that middle-of-the-month 1.51 version, which came as an answer to customers feedback. And with the great work of our developers this month we managed two versions in one month. Kudos to them.
Testuff 1.52, the latest version is not about big changes. We certainly included interesting new features, however we focused on Testuff stability, and are planning on keeping an eye on this for a while now. just making sure we don’t rock the boat too much…
As promised, I want to continue and update you about our web solution project. On its way not long ago, but already in good pace. Big meeting next week to sum up the first phase and move forward to the second. Until now we’ve been busy with backbone and infrastructure and now it’s time to start with the ‘real’ thing.
We’ll be sharing updates about it with our community through all channels (Facebook, Twitter, newsletters and other) in the coming weeks and months so follow up on us there regularly.
So What’s New in Testuff 1.52?
- Bug Trackers:
- Defects can be reported as sub-task to Jira
- Basecamp integration switched to new API
- Synchronization of Bugzilla defects status is now supported
- Suite column in requirements and labs screens now showing the exact location, including any sub-suites
- Suite can be copied and all its tests pasted as soft-links, with one click
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.