The last monthly version for 2014 introduces some cool enhancements. Mostly on features introduced during 2014, and that received good feedback. Re-using data from tests in other tests (shared steps and now preconditions), the always-growing notifications feature, and more. Our team is not resting and already busy with the first version for the next year. It will be waiting for you on your return from the holidays…
As we approach the new year, I want to thank all of our customers for choosing Testuff as their test management solution. I know you have many choices out there, so I’m pleased that you continue to trust us. We are committed to providing you with the best product and service. I look forward to serving you for many more years, and I hope those of you that aren’t customers yet, will join the ride, and upgrade their testing tools in 2015.
And here’s the full list of new stuff on this month’s version:
- Comments on Defects: We’ve noticed that comments on executed tests are a favored feature, so thought you’d like to be able to comment on defects as well. Check the defect’s details for this new option.
- @NAME: Further to the personal notifications recently added, you can now select a colleague’s name from the list of testers by simply writing the @ sign within the comments editor (in the Test Runner, Defects or directly from the notifications area).
- Shared Precondition: Following the success of the shared-steps feature, we have now added a similar feature for the Precondition field of a test. Mark the precondition checkbox and add the Test ID, same as for the shared-steps.
- Excel Import: Newer file format (.xlsx) now supported on the Excel import.
- Axosoft: New predefined field Repro Steps.
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.