Notice the features and option we have included in recent months, this one included. We’re now at a point where we just make it easier and faster for you to work. Our desktop client has reached such maturity, and stability. It’s now a matter of small, fine-tuned enhancements, based as always, on your requests.
We’re planning the same for the web-version…. this version is already out there for you to use, and now includes all screens and most features. Will be adding the few final parts very soon, but you can go ahead and try it out now.
Here’s the full list of enhancements on this month’s desktop-client version:
- Import tests directly to an existing branch. Right-click a suite to import tests into a new-automatically-created sub-suite.
- User Permissions: You can now overwrite the user’s account-permission level for a specific project. Go to the project’s editor to find a new Permission tab.
- Custom fields now support get fields value option, to get the values directly from your Jira. No more manual entries.
- New custom field type – checkbox – is now supported.
- Creating a requirement and linking it to a suite is now done in one action. Faster, easier process.
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.