How do I configure VSTS with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose Visual Studio Team Services from the bug trackers combo box.
- Fill in the URL address in the URL field.
- Set the Default Collection and the Default Project fields. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom VSTS project will be exported using this project name.
- Click Test Connection to test it and to enter your VSTS Token. You will find how to add your Token in the Security tab, under your personal profile in VSTS.
- You may click the Submit sample link to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in VSTS. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click OK to save the settings.
How do I add my custom fields?
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the edit link next to VSTS.
- Click on Customize bug tracker fields.
- Click edit for any field you wish to map, get the available values and save them. These fields will show up in the Bug Reporter, when you report a defect
- Use the Show available custom fields link to select additional custom fields you wish to add.
Can I associate a custom VSTS project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain VSTS project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom VSTS project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the home screen via the house icon at the top left.
- Click the Manage projects link and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General tab, fill in the VSTS project for this Testuff project.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your VSTS.