How does Testuff integrate with VersionOne?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your VersionOne account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use VersionOne for bug tracking.
The integration is done by the desktop client. Therefore, it should also work if you host VersionOne on an internal server. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure VersionOne with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose VersionOne from the bug trackers combo box.
- Fill in the VersionOne server address in the URL field.
- Enter your Token, or the username/password for the tracker.
- Set the Default project. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom VersionOne project will be exported using this project name.
- You may click the Submit sample link to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in VersionOne. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click OK to save the settings.
Can I associate a custom VersionOne project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain VersionOne project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom VersionOne project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the home screen via the house icon at the top left.
- Click the Manage projects link and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under the General tab, fill in the VersionOne project for this Testuff project.
- Click OK to save the settings.
How do I integrate my VersionOne requirements with Testuff?
First, go to the Testuff project settings window and select your tracker as the requirement tool.
Then from the Requirements screen:
- Click on the more link, at the bottom of the screen.
- From the menu, select Add from VersionOne.
- Now, enter a VersionOne ID, or a few of them separated by commas.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your VersionOne.