How does Testuff integrate with Planbox?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your Planbox account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use Planbox for bug tracking.
The integration is done by the desktop client. Therefore, it should also work if you host Planbox on an internal server. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure Planbox with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose Planbox from the bug trackers combo box.
- Set the Default Initiative. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom Planbox initiative will be exported using this initiative name.
- You may click the Submit sample link to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in Planbox. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click OK to save the settings.
Can I associate custom Planbox initiative and project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain Planbox initiative and project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom Planbox initiative/project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the home screen via the house icon at the top left.
- Click the Manage projects link and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under the General tab, fill in the Planbox initiative and project for this Testuff project.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Can I add my labels to the bug report?
Yes. Go to Customize bug tracker fields, under Settings–>Bug Tracker–>Planbox and click edit next to the labels field. Enter your values, and make sure to check it to show in the bug reporter. That’s it.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your Planbox.