Does Testuff support tests in right to left languages such as Hebrew and Arabic?
Yes it does. Here’s how to configure it:
- Click the Settings link at the top right of the Testuff screen.
- Choose the Customization tab.
- Check the Enable right to left languages checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Enter a project and go to the tests tab.
- Edit or create a new test.
- Choose a direction for the test via the two direction buttons in the test editor. Note that it controls an entire test to be right to left or left to right.