How does Testuff integrate with DoneDone?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your DoneDone account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use DoneDone for bug tracking.
The integration is done by the desktop client. Therefore, it should also work if you host DoneDone on an internal server. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure DoneDone with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose DoneDone from the bug trackers combo box.
- Set the Default Project. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom DoneDone project will be exported using this project name.
- You may click the Submit sample link to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in DoneDone. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click OK to save the settings.
Can I associate a custom DoneDone space to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain DoneDone project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom DoneDone project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the home screen via the house icon at the top left.
- Click the Manage projects link and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under the General tab, fill in the DoneDone project for this Testuff project.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your DoneDone.