How does Testuff integrate with Clarizen?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your Clarizen account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use Clarizen for bug tracking.
The integration is done by the desktop client. Therefore, it should also work if you host Clarizen on an internal server. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure Clarizen with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose Clarizen from the bug trackers combo box.
- You can set a Default Project. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom Clarizen project will be exported using this project name.
- Click Set my Clarizen user to enter your credentials for your Clarizen account.
- You may click the Submit sample link to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in Clarizen. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed in your Clarizen account.
- Don’t forget to click OK to save the settings.
How do I add my custom fields?
- The best and easiest way is to use the Show available custom fields link and then select those you wish to add.
Or, do it manually:
- Go to your Clarizen and find, under Settings–>Configure, the list of custom fields.
- Each field has a Label and API Name.
- Enter the label as the name of your field and the API Name as the code, in the Add bug tracker custom fields window (see link in the bug tracker settings).
Can I associate a custom Clarizen project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain Clarizen project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom Clarizen project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the home screen via the house icon at the top left.
- Click the Manage projects link and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General tab, fill in the Clarizen project for this Testuff project.
- Click OK to save the settings.
How do I integrate my Clarizen requirements with Testuff?
First, go to the Testuff project settings window and select your tracker as the requirement tool.
Then from the Requirements screen:
- Click on the more link, at the bottom of the screen.
- From the menu, select Add from Clarizen.
- Now, enter a Clarizen case ID, or a few of them separated by commas. The ID is the one on the Clarizen screen (B-number).
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your Clarizen.