How does Testuff integrate with activeCollab?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your activeCollab account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use activeCollab for bug tracking.
The integration is done by the desktop client. Therefore, it should also work if you host activeCollab on an internal server. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure Testuff for activeCollab?
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose activeCollab from the bug trackers combo box.
- Enter your activeCollab Account number.
- Enter the activeCollab project, you wish to use as the default project for submitting defects to.
- Click Set user to enter your tracker’s access details.
- Click Test connection to verify the setup is correct.
Can I associate a activeCollab project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain activeCollab project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a activeCollab project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the home screen via the house icon at the top left.
- Click the Manage projects link and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General tab, fill in the activeCollab project for this Testuff project.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your activeCollab.