We never get tired of making Testuff a better test management tool. Doing so is better for us (the provider) and better for you (the tester). Our focus has always been on making the platform faster, easier to use, and more effective. And we also know you need to have your attention on the tested applications, bugs, and reporting.
This is why we’re constantly exploring ways to improve these areas. And this is also why we regularly encourage feedback from users like you. So don’t hesitate to send us ideas and suggestions that might enhance your Testuff experience.
Here are this month’s latest improvements:
Bug Trackers Defects Synchronization
Synchronization of defects details, from the trackers to Testuff, now works on all trackers.
Enhancing our two-way bug trackers integration.
Trackers Requirements Synchronization
Synchronization of requirements, with their corresponding tracker tickets, is now supported. You can now verify that changes made to the requirements, are updated in Testuff.
More on this version:
- Testuff now recognizes imported defects as such, and does not duplicate them, on an import-from-tracker attempt.
- Changes made to all of the Operate on all actions have significantly improved their performance.
- Defect template: New tag available for the test report link (TEST_URL). Better control your defect reports content and design.
- The Web app now supports Export to tracker and Sync from tracker options on defects. Already available way back in the desktop client, and now can be used over the web as well.
- Bug Trackers:
- Rally: Importing of defects and requirements while using Rally’s formatted ID.
- Synchronization of requirements, with their corresponding tracker tickets, is now supported. You can now verify that changes made to the requirements, are updated in Testuff.
- New design for the assignment of tests screen. We’ve made it easier to understand, follow and assign.
- Add many requirements in one action, with the Quick add many feature. We help you to work faster and effectively.
- Those little things that make your work easier:
- Editors: The Test and Defect editors support now Find & Replace option. Edit your tests and defects faster and easier.
- Tests: Available on the Web app, the test menu now includes an option to copy the test URL. This makes it easier to share, collaborate, and discuss ongoing tests with fellow team members.
- Labs: Jump directly to the page you’re looking for with the new page feature (available with the next/previous links).
- My Tasks: Sorting of the table now includes the lab and tester columns.
- Copy & Paste: You can now copy and paste content between 2 open Testuff clients. Cool.
Watch Our New Intro Video
The Testuff Team