So much has happened at Testuff in 2018. It isn’t just this long list of enhancements. It’s also the work we’ve done with many of our customers, to make sure they have the solution they need. And it goes further, to the work we’ve done on our infrastructure, the security measures we’ve installed, DB improvements and other upgrades made in the background, to ensure servers availability, data integrity and security.
All of our work, anything we do, is based on our core values.
There are several, including:
- Keeping it simple (which is actually an extension of our “lean” philosophy).
- Respecting our relationships with customers and their end-users.
- Listening to our customers and actively soliciting their feedback.
- Being transparent in all of our dealings with customers, vendors, and suppliers.
- Continuous, consistent business approach:
- Once decided to go SaaS, never tempted by one-time deals (big as they were) to divert and offer local-installation option.
- We’ve started with a decision to release a new substantial monthly version. More than 11 years after, not a month missed. Soon releasing number 122!
2019 is planned for much more. Stay Tuned.
We hope you have a great holiday season. It’s a good time to reflect on the year that was, and the one that’s coming. And all those of you, still not enjoying Testuff, it is a good timing for a new year’s resolution :-)
The Testuff Team