2011 just started and we are already full steam ahead.
In the last version we have made a first major step in the process of enhancing an important feature – the bug trackers integration. We’ve included an option for you to add your trackers custom fields for Jira and Mantis.
Our new version (Testuff 1.26) takes it one step forward with a new option, with which you can add these custom fields to the bug reporter.
Another user-customization control is now available on the Tests tab. Use the Hide/Show feature to select which columns will show up in your test tables.
A few other improvements, included in Testuff 1.26:
- New Lab screen design, for better use of space and easier control on this screen’s actions.
- More information in the Test Runner. See the test run history and list of previously found defects.
- My Tasks screen showing only in-branch tasks.
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions.
Stay tuned for the next version. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- To pass more than one test at the same time, mark a group of tests in the Lab, then right-click them and select “Mark as passed”.
- Ask your team member to run a test directly from the Tests view by a simple right-click–>assign option.