The last new version for 2010 is here.
We’ve been working to enhance one of the key features of Testuff: bug trackers integration. This time, we’ve added an option to add your customized fields for Jira and Mantis. This is one step in a series of improvements to the integration, planned for 2011.
These days we are reviewing, all of the feature requests we had received from our customers for our 2011 road map. Great stuff there, thanks to all.
A few of the other new things included in Testuff 1.25:
- Separate title (summary) and description for defect reports.
- Filter by suite in My Tasks tab.
- New report Tests by testers for branches.
- Additional statistics in Overview, showing created and updated tests in the last 30 days.
Visit our Website for a full list of the new features. we recommend to take a look at our articles section. We’ve recently published a new interesting article about the future of software testing in the “Cloud era” (also published on The Testing Planet).
Stay tuned for 2011 first version. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
1. A test can be edited while running it. Use the “edit test” link on top of the runner.
2. To re-organize your suites, you can Drag & Drop a suite into other suites.