As we head forward deeper into 2014, our development mode is of a rolling stone… the team is in full force, bringing new features and enhancements to the table. While quite busy with Testuff 2.0 (coming along well by the way) nothing is stopping us on our long road for perfection. We’re not even slowed down knowing it is a never ending road.
The new version, Testuff 1.66, includes some cool stuff, as you can review below. One of the interesting areas we’ve made progress with is the Project Level Settings. We’re moving and adding fields and options there, allowing you to better control and use the different options for different projects (and possibly different teams). You’ll probably notice additional fields and features added in the coming versions on the new Customization tab in the project settings screen. There’s much more on the version:
- Project level settings enhanced: Test category and Run Configuration fields can be setup and values entered at the project level, overwriting the general setup for them.
- New Defects Status Report, showing closed/opened defects and their status. Better, faster flow: Automatic synchronization of all assigned tests, whenever a test is updated.
- Defect is automatically re-opened (moves to ‘open’ tab in the Defects screen) when linking a new bug report to it.
- Add comments to multiple tests in Lab and My Tasks.
- Bug Trackers:
- Assembla: New predefined custom fields added on setup (Estimate and Tags).
- Rally: File attachment on defects/user stories are now showing in Testuff, when imported as defects or requirements.
- Defects screen now includes an operate on all actions link.
* Special Notice: Testuff is not (and was not) affected by the Heartbleed vulnerability. The version of SSL included is not vulnerable to the attack. We have made the necessary updates, practically minutes after our security team was first alerted about it.
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.