We’ve always believed that a tool, in our case a test management tool, should serve as a … tool. It shouldn’t become a burden or an additional work for the user. And we are still working, day after day, to ensure Testuff test management stands to it.
Note this month’s long list of improvements and new features – all are designed to make the work with Testuff easier and faster. It is these small things that make the life of a tester better.
We plan to continue and enhance our two test management versions, and the load testing service. We’re also working to introduce new services soon. Stay tuned.
Here’s for example how we’ve done it so that requirements will work for you:
- Automatic link a test to a requirement: If you create new tests from the requirements screen, which is common for companies working with Requirements Based Testing methodology, then these tests will be automatically assigned and linked to the requirement.
- Automatic and Manual linking of defects to requirements: For better traceability between defects and requirements, we added the option to link any defect to a requirement, even if the test, from which the defect is reported, is not past of any requirement. Defects found while running a test, that is linked to a requirement, are automatically linked to the requirement.
What else is new on this month version:
- Load Test: Previous runs of load tests is now available under the Run History of a load test.
- Bug Trackers enhancements:
- Jira: Reporting of defects can be directed now to different Jira projects from the same Testuff project. Select the Jira project while reporting the new defect.
- Axosoft: Starter account is automatically supported with no need for any configuration
- The default value for State field can be configured
- The automatic retrieval of field values (Get feature) improved to respond with real current-updated values
- A new option to assign tests to a lab is now available directly from the requirements screen.
- Shared steps – sub suites included when searching for tests in the shared-steps dialog
- Test properties: a new option was added to allow assigning the test to a requirement
- The global search was enhanced and includes now tracker IDs
- UI Changes: The changes you’ll probably notice immediately, are not just an effort to improve the UI, but are also an improvement to performance, and load time of screens (Desktop client).
Visit our Website for more details.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.