This month the monthly version of our desktop client includes enhancements to some of the supported trackers and two of those improvements that makes a tester’s work easier. More notable is the progress our new web version is making. We have now released another major screen – the Labs. This screen joins the other screens that are already there: Tests, My Tasks, Defects, Test Runner and Bug Reporter. All are working and waiting for you to try them…. you may have noticed the fast pace we are moving at – this doesn’t stop until all is in place. We are almost there.
Here’s the full list of new stuff on this month’s version:
- Bug Trackers:
- Youtrack – Import and export of tickets is now supported from the Defects and Requirements screens.
- Rally – Import of an entire view is available. You can import your list of tickets with one entry.
- Gemini – Integration now supports the new API by countersoft, and newer versions are supported. Import and export of tickets is enabled for these newer Gemini version from the Defects and Requirements screens.
- Test Runner: If steps are shared from another test, the name of originating test appears now in the Test Runner.
- Print Lab: Print a lab to the browser includes the comments and defects found. More information, better cycle management and follow up.
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.