After a very long period of many changes and new features to our monthly versions, we’ve decided to try and slow down a bit on the front side of Testuff, and concentrate a bit more on the backside and infrastructure, server processes and DB.
Riding on cruise control for a while is a good way to get some more stability and give users some time to adapt to previous changes. Some would argue that our speed on this cruise control is too high as it is :-). Well, better than the opposite I would say.
That all said, Testuff 1.54, the latest version, still presents some interesting useful changes. As promised we waited for the feedback on the new Testuff-Tracker requirements synchronization (included in the previous version) and will be working on further improvements accordingly. Testuff 1.54 already has one such item. See below the rest of the list, as there’s much more on this version.
- Test Editing and Planning Improved:
- Bulk Actions now supported on a lists of tests, in the Test screen. Faster and easier.
- Move tests between labs with a simple right click option.
- Simplified process of Adding Images on Steps in the Test Editor.
- Better presentation of requirements sync’d from an external tool (Supported for Jira and FogBugz) by showing the tracker requirement ID with the name.
- And More …
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.