Testuff is growing (even our Twitter account hit the 1,000 followers mark…), exciting things are happening, and we were happy to see a new article about us this month. You can follow up on our latest news releases, and media coverage to find out more.
So What’s new?
Testuff 1.41 includes a few new features, on various parts of the application.
We have added new stuff on the recently redesigned Requirements, we’ve made another step towards giving you – the user – more control on certain fields, and added customization support for the Test Stage field.
And there’s more. The new version has a few of those little things we know make your work easier.
The next 2 versions of Q2 will be no less exciting. Stay tuned.
Here is the full list of Testuff 1.41 new features:
- Import requirements from Excel
- Export your requirements to Excel
- Edit tests directly from the requirement tests list
- Create your own test stages (Approval stages of a test. i.e. Needs review, Approved, etc.).
- Report defects with an Assembla Milestone
- Synchronize your Assembla field values
- Those little things that makes your work easier:
- New filters on My Tasks
- Double click a defect to open the defects editor
- Category field added to the tests import/export fields
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- Labs can be a great way to plan and manage your test cycles. You can use labs also to represent new versions of your application.
- Need a new feature? Missing a new option that you know will help you? Don’t just think about it. Send us a note and let us know about it. We listen to our customers.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.