Testuff 1.35, your new monthly version, is all about Defect management. We have focused this time in the defects area, making it easier to track defects within Testuff, and at the same time improving some more the integration to the bug-trackers.
You can now edit a defect after reporting it, attach files to it and follow up on status changes for the defect. There’s a new integration also, this time the new member on our long list is Youtrack.
The list of enhancements includes a few more:
- You can now do more when reporting defects:
- Edit a defect
- Add attachments to defects
- Report the new Severity field on defects
- See Defect statistics in Overview tab
- Integrate with your Youtrack bug tracker
- Use the updated Rally API (version 1.27)
- See the failed steps on report
- Audit trail:
- Enabled on Defects, simply right-click and select history
- Improved test organization:
- Supports Cross-project Soft-links
- Full suite path is now shown in My Tasks tab
- Exclude-from-requirement multiple tests at once
In the coming versions we will continue to enhance the defects tracking in Testuff, and will work to implement the promised feature, for updating a defect status directly from the tracker.
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
Tips of the month:
- When assigning tests in the lab, select more than one Run-Configuration to create a run for each with one click.
- To change your monthly subscriptions (licenses) number go to your Settings window in Testuff and click on the Change link next to the number of licenses.