End of summer vacation season (at least for those of you on the north hemisphere), and we’re in full force, moving forward on all fronts.
While Testuff 2.0 first stage is just around the corner, we are still enhancing our desktop test management solution, working to make your testing easier.
Note the two first new features on the list below. Included in the new version, Testuff 1.70, these are important additions, which can help you to improve your testing process, and get your work flows closer to how you really need them.
Here’s the full list of new stuff on the version:
- Validate Fixed Defects: A new option to create a new validation-test assignment for reported fixed defects. You can now easily create a request to validate fixed defects, while assigning an automatically-created test directly from the defect. This includes an option to select a lab and a tester.
- Labels: Test labels filter added on assigned tests lists, and you can filter them in My Tasks and Labs screens.
- Labs screen (View tester tests tab) includes now on Operate on all link two new action options for Change Configuration and Change Version.
- Bug Trackers:
- Clarizen: New predefined fields added to settings. These are Reported By, Assigned To, and Reporter Email.
- GitHub: The value None is now supported under the values for predefined fields.
- For those users with big, and growing, number of tests – Excel backup works even if contains more rows than Excel can handle…
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.