How does Testuff integrate with TFS 2010?
To integrate TFS 2010 server with Testuff, we’ve developed a special component, together with a company which is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. This unique component supports the seamless synchronization between Testuff client and your TFS2010 server.
How do I configure TFS 2010 with Testuff?
- Download the Synchronizer and save it on your TFS 2010 server.
- Follow up on this installation instructions.
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose TFS 2010 from the bug trackers combo box.
- Fill in the synchronizer URL address in the URL field. Use this format: http://[TFS2010Server:port]/TfsSynchronization/tfsservices/
- Set the Default Collection and the Default Project field. Defects exported from Testuff projects that do not have a custom Team System project will be exported using this project name.
- Click Test Connection to test it and to enter your TFS2010 username and password.
- You may click the Submit sample link to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in TFS. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click OK to save the settings.
Can I associate a custom TFS 2010 project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain TFS 2010 project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a custom TFS 2010 project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the home screen via the house icon at the top left.
- Click the Manage projects link and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General tab, fill in the TFS project for this Testuff project.
- Click OK to save the settings.