How does Testuff integrate with Asana?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your Asana account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use Asana for bug tracking.
The integration is done by the desktop client. Therefore, it should also work if you host Asana on an internal server. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure Testuff for Asana?
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose Asana from the bug trackers combo box.
- Enter your Asana default Workspace and Project.
- In your browser, go to your Asana account.
- Click Account Settings and then select the API tab.
- Copy the API Key and paste it when prompted for the tracker’s key in Testuff.
Can I associate a Asana project to a Testuff project?
Yep. If you wish to export defects from a certain Testuff project to a certain Asana project, follow the instructions below. Projects that do not have a Asana project set to them will use the default one from the general settings.
- Go to the home screen via the house icon at the top left.
- Click the Manage projects link and select a project by clicking on the Edit link next to it.
- Under General tab, fill in the Asana project for this Testuff project.
- Click OK to save the settings.