How does Testuff integrate with ServiceDesk Plus?
Although Testuff is a hosted service it can automatically send every reported defect to your ServiceDesk Plus account. You can run your manual tests with Testuff and continue to use ServiceDesk Plus for bug tracking.
The integration is done by the desktop client. Therefore, it should also work if you host ServiceDesk Plus on an internal server. Our server doesn’t need to access your bug tracker server and you don’t need to change anything in your security or firewall configuration to make it work.
How do I configure ServiceDesk Plus with Testuff?
- In Testuff, go to Settings > Bug Tracker and click the Add bug tracker link.
- Choose ServiceDesk Plus from the bug trackers combo box.
- Fill in the ServiceDesk Plus server address in the URL field. This should be the ServiceDesk Plus URL, omitting any file names that may appear after the last slash.
- Fill in the ServiceDesk Plus ‘Token’. You’ll find it under your Zoho account Active Authtokens.
- You may click the Submit sample link to make sure Testuff can create bug reports in ServiceDesk Plus. If all goes well the new bug report should be displayed.
- Don’t forget to click OK to save the settings.
How do I set the default values for my ServiceDesk Plus fields?
- Click Customize bug tracker fields.
- Click edit for the field you wish to enter values to.
- Add your values manually or use the Get field values from tracker link, and let us do the work for you.
How do I integrate my ServiceDesk Plus requirements with Testuff?
First, go to the Testuff project settings window and select your tracker as the requirement tool.
Then from the Requirements screen:
- Right-click in the requirements list area (left-side). If you want to add it to the root level, make sure no requirement is selected (highlighted).
- From the right-click menu select Add from ServiceDesk Plus.
- Now, enter a ServiceDesk Plus incident ID, or a few of them separated by commas.
Please contact us for any help integrating Testuff with your ServiceDesk Plus.