A few years ago we wrote: “In a life of a company, there is no real difference between December 31st and January 1st…. It is in our minds that this date, of the end of a year, has any real meaning. We will work on January 1st (yep, we will) the same way we did every other day …, trying to do the best we can to accomplish our goals. Still, the end of a year is always a good time to stop the usual rush for a moment, take a look back, and learn how to improve and do better next year”.
This is still true of course. So here’s our take on 2015, and our thoughts about 2016:
- More than 5,300,000 Tests stored for customers on our servers. And growing.
- More than 7,000 projects managed with Testuff.
- 99.98% Servers Up-Time. Isn’t that cool? No SLA, no promises. Real, solid track record.
- 12 meaningful monthly releases, every month, on-time. Talk about working for our community.
- 10 Data Centers. Worldwide spread, for best security and performance.
- Over 8 Years of Operations. We’re here that long? Time flies when you’re having fun.
- Average support response time – less than 5 hours. Personal-and-effective. No automated (and annoying) replies.
What did we do
- We have released a brand new web version for our test management solution. It goes side-by-side with the desktop version, and gives users a choice to work on any platform, with any OS, from any device, anytime, anywhere
- We launched a new service – Load Testing. This is just a first step in a list of coming testing-related services
- A new version every month – our desktop client introduced 12 new versions, same as it did since 2007. Right on-time, meaningful, and dedicated to our users requests and suggestions
- We kept a very high availability rate of 99.98%, as we did in previous years
- 2015 was a year of growth for us. We have been fortunate to acquire many new customers
- Our support team had an average response time of less than 5 hours to any incoming email
- Our web site has been upgraded to responsive layout
- On-going improvements to our back-end infrastructure
What didn’t we doOh yes, we didn’t manage a few things
- We had a few regression-related bugs. Regrettably…
- We had plans for additional services (automation, security) but did not make it for this year.
What will we do
- We will continue to be #1 SaaS Test Management Solution
- We will enhance both clients (desktop and web), each and every month
- The Load Testing service will be expanded and will present new options and capabilities
- New test-related services will be introduced
- We’ll add integration with new tools
What we won’t do
- We won’t stop improving Testuff for the benefit of our customers
- We won’t be annoying users with too many marketing and sales emails
- We won’t raise the price of licenses in 2016