Testuff 1.49, our latest version and the last for 2012 was released. We are looking back with pride on the year’s achievements and looking forward for 2013, with excitement. We have many plans, one of which we’ve told you about in the last newsletter, just a week ago, and that is our planned complete web-solution version of Testuff.
This last version has some interesting new stuff in it. One to mention is the industry-milestone unique feature, with which our customers can integrate Testuff with as many bug trackers as they need to, simultaneously and easily executed. We’re sure our large accounts, those with many testing groups, or those globally spread, will enjoy this option.
There are quite a few other new features and enhancements. Check them all and stay tuned for the next version …
So What’s New?
- Set up as Many Bug Trackers as you need, then use them in your Testuff projects.
- New-improved designed Defects screen, with filtering and paging, for better usability and performance.
- New planning option – Assign test in the lab, without selecting a tester. All testers will see the test in their waiting tasks, until executed by one of them. Simply drag & drop the test to the All Testers user.
- Bug Trackers enhancements:
- Jira: Custom field with multiple selection option is now supported.
- Rally: State field included in the predefined fields.
- More control to automation reporting: updating a specific step using its ID now supported
- Labels data now included in the suites Excel export file.
- Archived Labs can be easily deleted, without first restoring them. Easier, faster.
Visit our Website for a full list of all new features in all versions since 2007.
Testuff. There’s always something to wait for.
* Take a look at the list of tips we gathered here, for your convenience.